git clone 'https://github.com/Raynes/bultitude.git'
Bultitude is a library for finding namespaces on the classpath.
user=> (require '[bultitude.core :as b]) nil user=> (take 10 (b/namespaces-on-classpath)) (bultitude.core-test bultitude.core clojure.data clojure.string clojure.test clojure.xml clojure.inspector clojure.repl clojure.set clojure.test.junit) user=> (b/namespaces-on-classpath :prefix "bultitude") (bultitude.core-test bultitude.core) user=> (b/namespaces-on-classpath :prefix "bultitude" :classpath "src") (bultitude.core) user=> (b/namespaces-on-classpath :prefix "bultitude" :classpath "src:test") (bultitude.core bultitude.core-test)
Value for :classpath can either be a String containing paths (using the underlying operating system's path separator), or a collection of
By default Bultitude will ignore files that have unreadable
ns forms in them in order not to cause problems with projects that include moustache templates on their classpath. Most functions take an
ignore-unreadable? arg which you can set to false to make it propagate exceptions from the reader.
I don't know. You'd have to ask Phil about that one.
This library is a library similar to
clojure.tools.namespace. It is
designed to find namespaces on the classpath. This one was ripped from
Leiningen's core because we decided it should be publically available to
This library was originally devised in Leiningen because Leiningen had a
few specific needs that
clojure.tools.namespace did not provide.
Furthermore, the library's author seems to be ignoring some issues with
the library (having declined a filed issue about it so far) that makes
the library explode when ran across a namespace with a namespace form
that the reader cannot read. We ran into this problem because
lein-newnew has mustache templates with
.clj extensions and namespace
forms with mustache syntax inside of them, and it would break any
project that was using tools.namespace. If you have this kind of
problem, you can use this library instead.
Furthermore, this library has a few useful features like being able to provide your own classpath as a string and for only looking for namespaces matching a certain prefix.
Note that regarding the above, the author of tools.namespace did eventually fix the issue. This library is still necessary and maintained because:
New features have been added to tools.namespace recently, and when I get some time I'll see about porting them over.